Property & Estate Management
Are you satisfied with the service your current managing agent is providing? If not then contact us.
Reel Estates in partnership with TG Estate Management, have more than 10 years experience specialising solely in Estate Management. We pride ourselves on our arrears collection services – a tried and tested system.
We understand the key points of management, offering a flexible and tailored service that meets the needs of each individual estate. All of our staff have been well trained and have extensive experience within the industry working with a range of trusted partners to provide a highly professional and personalised service.
For free, advice with no obligations, please feel free to contact Reel Estates so that we can arrange an appointment with our in house advisor from TG Estate Management.
Key Services Provided
- Preparation of the service charge accounts and budget for financial year, issuing of the service charge demands, collection of arrears.
- Company Secretarial duties, including organization of the AGM (if necessary), taking and distributing minutes of the AGM and Directors meeting, issuing new Share Certificates upon transfer of ownership, filing the Annual return for the Company.
- Quarterly site visits to monitor the cleaning, gardening and any other maintenance issues. These inspections will be followed by a report to the Directors/Freeholder outlining any issues.
- Regular contact with maintenance contractors to ensure they fulfill their contractual obligations.
- Attendance at evening meetings, three per annum, including an AGM.
- Financial control providing quarterly cash analysis detailing all income and expenditure, with the budget forecast for the rest of the year.
- A separate account will be held within the TG Estatemanagement Client Account for service charge funds, and will be administered accordingly.
- Tendering and placing Buildings Insurance
- Handling Insurance Claims
- Liaising with accountants in the preparation of the annual accounts
- Preparing major work specification Issuing Section 20 Notices
- Regular written correspondence with all leaseholders, as necessary
- Regular communication with Landlords and Directors